- A Strategy to bring churches together to help their neighbors in need.
- A Partnership of local churches that links Christian volunteers and ministries to people in need.
- A Movement of Christian churches working together to live out the two great commandments to love God and to love our neighbor.
- A Model for implementing Christ-like relational ministries that transform lives – those being served, as well as those serving,
COMMUNITIES WE SERVE:
We currently serve the communities of Chaska, Chanhassen, Carver, Victoria.
To mobilize the Church to transform lives and our community In the Name of Christ.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Love INC provides a means for the churches and other organizations of our community to work together to serve those among us who are in need of help.
- Love INC works in partnership with CAP, Carver County, PROP, and other local agencies to help support and lift up those in difficult circumstances.
- We encourage members of the Body of Christ to use their time, talents, and skills to show love in the name of Christ.
- When a person or family seeks help from Love INC, we will match up volunteers from partner churches to meet their needs, or call on other local agencies to do so.
- We celebrate as God brings transformation to people and communities.
WHAT OUR PARTNERS SAY
“As faith communities working together we can care for the immediate, emergency needs of people as well as their longer-term need to be more self-sufficient.”
Father Bob White, St. Victoria Catholic Church, Victoria
“The Church is the greatest force of healing, hope, and good in the world today.”
Pastor Joel Johnson, Westwood Community Church, Chanhassen
Love In the Name of Christ enables churches, schools, businesses, and service organizations to pool their resources and outreach services so that our neighbors in need can receive support, care, and encouragement. Learn more about our partners!
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
As we demonstrate Christ’s love to our neighbors, we are seeing exciting results:
- Families in need are receiving immediate and long-term help.
- Church members are using their gifts and talents in hands-on ministry.
- Churches of all denominations are working together, showing the unity of the Body of Christ.
- Individuals, families, and communities are being transformed.
Love In the Name of Christ of Eastern Carver County brings churches of all denominations together to help those living in and around Chanhassen, Chaska, Victoria, Carver. To find a Love INC affiliate near you, visit the Love INC national homepage.