Love INC is a group of Christians — churches and other agencies — dedicated to showing Christ’s Love to the families of Eastern Carver County.
To mobilize the Church to transform lives and our community In the Name of Christ.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Love INC provides a means for the churches and other organizations of our community to work together to serve those among us who are in need of help.
- Love INC works in partnership with CAP, Carver County, PROP, and other local agencies to help support and lift up those in difficult circumstances.
- We encourage members of the Body of Christ to use their time, talents, and skills to show love in the name of Christ.
- When a person or family seeks help from Love INC, we will match up volunteers from partner churches to meet their needs, or call on other local agencies to do so.
- We celebrate as God brings transformation to people and communities.
WHAT OUR SUPPORTERS SAY
“As faith communities working together we can care for the immediate, emergency needs of people as well as their longer-term need to be more self-sufficient.”
Father Bob White, St. Victoria Catholic Church, Victoria
“We have a very caring community. Working together there is so much we can do. Love INC will train people to walk alongside those in need to help them break through poverty.”
Jeff Burzinski, Board of Directors
“The Church is the greatest force of healing, hope, and good in the world today.”
Pastor Joel Johnson, Westwood Community Church, Chanhassen
“By working together we can help people use their abilities and interests to show love to others. I think it’s the way God intended the church to be in the first place.”
Doug Peterson, Executive Director, Love INC of Eastern Carver County
Love In the Name of Christ enables churches, schools, businesses, and service organizations to pool their resources and outreach services so that our neighbors in need can receive support, care, and encouragement. Learn more about our partners!
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
As we demonstrate Christ’s love to our neighbors, we are seeing exciting results:
- Families in need are receiving immediate and long-term help.
- Church members are using their gifts and talents in hands-on ministry.
- Churches of all denominations are working together, showing the unity of the Body of Christ.
- Individuals, families, and communities are being transformed.
Love In the Name of Christ of Eastern Carver County brings churches of all denominations together to help those living in and around Chanhassen, Chaska, Victoria, Carver, & East Union. To find a Love INC affiliate near you, visit the Love INC national homepage.